Wednesday, March 3, 2010


I made this card for the sketch challenge on SCS today. I love this new Photo Mat pad by My Mind's Eye... gorgeous DP! I used 2 different papers for the 3 BG panels. This is pretty self-explanatory...nothing too complicated since it's once again in the wee hours of the morning and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. I knew I'd have to make this now as my morning will be busy with an eye doctor appointment.

PAPER: Very Vanilla, My Mind's Eye Home Photo Mat Pink, Chocolate Chip
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa
ACCESSORIES: Prima, Satin ribbon, Vintage button (PTI), MS lg. scallop punch, Kaiser chocolate pearls


JD said...

Very pretty...I really like those colors together.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda!! Great use use of the DPs and a lovely flower.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv this sketch and your colors and flower is perfect.....luv it!

enjoy *~*