Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Word Art Wednesday 9/16

 

Hello and welcome to a new Word Art Wednesday challenge! Karen has chosen Proverbs 19:17. I was a rebel once again and rewrote the verse in a Word document using NIV translation. I personally find it easier to understand as compared to the "old language". Gina K Designs is sponsoring this challenge with a $25 gift card up for one lucky participant! I used Gina K's Master Layouts 08 to die cut the strips and the layered rectangles for the sentiment.

STAMPS: None.
INK: Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Bright Buttercup, Amethyst Allure, Blueberry Sky, Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Spring Moss, New Leaf, Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Into the Blooms: Wild Wood (PTI); Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover die (Altenew); Gina K Designs Master Layouts 08. 

Hope to see you in the gallery!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and floral corners, love the Proverb and textured background.
Carol x