Friday, August 7, 2026

Just Us Girls


It's die week over on the Just Us Girls challenge blog. I wanted to play with the new Autumn Collage Tag stamp/die set from Creative Worship Stamps. I counted 6 different dies used on this card!

I clear embossed after stamping with a black pigment ink, then colored with Copics.

STAMPS: Autumn Collage Tag (Creative Worship Stamps).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black (PTI); Collage Mini Stash 8x8" (Tim Holtz Idea-ology); Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Tag & More (Creative Worship Stamps); Pierced Feature Frames (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Jute twine; Copics. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda
 

 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yup, I think you've got dies covered and in the prettiest of ways! Love those colorful leaves and your wonderful layers, Wanda. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

Bobby said...

All those layers are fabulous behind the bright and colorful leaf tag, Wanda. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.