Another Christmas card completed! The Just Add Ink Challenge is all about Christmas in July. I had finished a Christmas card the other day and ended up hating it. I pulled off the poinsettias, colored new leaves and went with this design instead. Dies and sentiment are all from Papertrey Ink.
STAMPS: Christmas Your Way (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber distress inks (Ranger); Ocean Tides (PTI); Versamark.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Ocean Tides (PTI); dark forest green from my scrap pile; Ranger water color paper.
DIES: Into the Blooms: Poinsettias, Love to Layer: Arches (PTI); Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Gold gems; Queen's Gold embossing powder.




4 comments:
Beautiful card, Wanda. I do love poinsettias in pink and yours look really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
Such a pretty card Wanda. Love the softness of the colours and the splatters on your flowers. Thanks for joing us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.
Great Christmas card, love the splattered poinsettia and leaves.
Carol x
What a gorgeous creation! Loving the layout as well as the colours and the poinsettia blooms! Thanks for joining us at JAI!
Post a Comment