Thursday, July 23, 2026

Christmas in July

 


While I'm not ready to get into the Christmas spirit quite yet, I did go with a pop up circle card that worked for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the Little Red Wagon challenge with a Christmas in July theme. 
I dug back into my Reverse Confetti archives for some 'oldie but goody' supplies. 

 

I pulled some retired Grout Gray paper for the background, then layered a couple of die cut snow banks from a glitter white card stock. 


STAMPS: Christmas Blessings, Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Bubble Gum, Key Lime, Turquoise dye inks (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Grout Gray (My Favorite Things); Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink); Glitter white; pink and green scraps from my leftover box.
DIES: Triangle Trees, Holly, Pop Up Circle (Reverse Confetti); Bring Home the Holidays (PTI).
 
 Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda

 

 

 

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous modern design and Christmas card, beautiful..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

donna mikasa said...

A wonderful take on the sketch, Wanda! Your trees are a beautiful CAS focal point in those non traditional colors and I was a huge fan of Grout Gray, too! Thanks for joining FMS this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how you effortless mixed the modern trees with the glitter paper, the traditional greens, and the classic Christmas sentiment. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Look at you going and making me want to create holiday cards. This is fabulous! Glad to see you this week at FMS!