1. Paper Funday - sketch.
2. Seize the Birthday - add a sentiment strip.
3. The Card Concept - inspired by colors and sunflowers.
After stamping the images with Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink on X-Press It Blending Card, I clear embossed to make it easier to color with Copics.
The glare from the embossing is always difficult to photograph. I stenciled dots on the kraft base and after an ink malfunction in the top left corner, I opted to camouflage it with a corner punch! :-/
INK: Classic Kraft (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Classic Kraft, True Black (PTI); X-Press It Blending Card; Black & White Plaid (My Favorite Things).
DIES: Framed in Flowers (PTI); Stitched Sentiment Strips (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Corner punch (Stampin' Up); Dot stencil (PTI).
Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Wanda






Love the beautifully coloured embossed sunflower, great save with the corner punch, we would have been none the wiser lol.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful sunflower on your beautiful card Wanda. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteLovely flower. The embossing really pops that lovely sunflower. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.
ReplyDelete