Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Summertime Blues

 

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which has the Summertime Blues as a theme and Pinkfresh Studio is their featured sponsor. I am trying to "spread the love" more and use some older stamps in my stash. These stamps, dies, stencils are from Pinkfresh Studio and the background frame is a die set from Papertrey Ink. 

 

I clear embossed the butterfly after stamping with a black pigment ink. It makes it so much easier to stay in the lines when coloring with an aquapainter brush.

STAMPS: Joyful Day, Forever In Our Hearts (Pinkfresh Studio).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Shabby Shutters, Salvaged Patina, Peeled Paint, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon, Peacock Feathers distress inks (Ranger).
PAPER: Hammermill White; Watercolor paper (Ranger); Green plaid glitter paper (? source).
DIES: Joyful Day, Forever In Our Hearts (Pinkfresh Studio); Pierced Feature Frames (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: Joyful Day stencil collection; Clear embossing powder. 
 
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by! ~Wanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment