Here's my take for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week! I die cut four strips from my scrap pile then popped the florals with foam tape. I clear embossed after stamping with black pigment ink. Images were watercolored with distress inks and an aquapainter brush.
STAMPS: Thank You Florals, Easy Bouquet (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Dried Marmalade, Picked Raspberry distress (Ranger); Verafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Watercolor paper (Ranger); Hammermill White; Pink, green, yellow, turquoise scraps.
DIES: Thank You Florals (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Simple Strips (Pretty Pink Posh).
OTHER: Clear embossing powder.




Beautiful card and flowers-great take on the sketch too.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Beautiful card Wanda! I love those beautiful flowers and they pair so perfectly with the pretty stripes! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWanda, the bouquet from your stash is just perfect for Jen's sketch! Don't you love using up some of those snippets? Thanks for always being a great friend to FMS!
ReplyDelete=]