I knew when I saw the mood board for the Just Us Girls challenge that I wanted to use my set of shell dies from Papertrey Ink. I used the layout for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and this is the result. I die cut them all from watercolor paper then color blended with dye inks from PTI.
I splattered with the blue gold paint from the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paint palette. The color blended square background was in my leftover pile.
STAMPS: Better At The Beach (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Classic Kraft, Honey Nut, Fine Linen, Sweet Blush, Green Parakeet, Ocean Tides (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Fine Linen (PTI); Watercolor (Ranger).
DIES: Summer Shells, Love to Layer: Squares (PTI); Stitched Square (Lil Inker Designs); Banner STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paint.





What a beautiful take on the mood board using our sketch, Wanda! I love what you've condensed into the square and the spatters of gold. Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteI like your pretty take on the Mood Board, Wanda and the sketch too! The little touches of gold are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteStunning card Wanda! Those shells are so nice looking, and I love the gold splatter too. That background is really nice too! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sea themed card, love the background and die-cut shells.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a delightful arrangement of your watercolored seashells, Wanda, and what a great sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteWanda... so wonderful to see you in the JUGs gallery. The sentiment couldn't be truer... I am sitting out watching the water right now with a cuppa...and so loving going through everyone's cards!
ReplyDeleteLove this scene you created. All the colors and details on your elements are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Wanda! The colours are fabulous and perfect for a seaside/beach themed card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWanda, this is gorgeous!! I love everything about it. Always a pleasure to see your cards in the FMS gallery!
ReplyDeleteWanda, Beautiful coloring of the shells and background! The touch of gold is fab too. Last but not least, I love that sentiment both in meaning and the font...great! Thanks for taking inspiration from our mood board at Just Us Girls!!!
ReplyDelete