Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Loaves & Fishes

 

I finally got around to creating with some new goodies released this month at Creative Worship Stamps. While I plan to use the Loaves & Fishes set in Bible journaling, I also thought it would make a cute card! How about gifting it with a homemade loaf of bread and sharing it with a friend?! I'm playing with the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge where we are to use die cuts and/or stencils. I used both.
The background was stenciled with the Denim Texture and Speckled stencils. I then layered a navy Cathedral Window die cut. I used an Exacto knife to cut the edge of the basket so I could tuck in the loaves and fishes. The greenery really made the card come to life! I colored images with Prismacolor pencils.

STAMPS: Loaves & Fishes, Everyday Greetings (Creative Worship Stamps).
INK: Broken China, Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo distress; Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Enchanted Evening, Fine Linen, Rustic Cream, Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Loaves & Fishes, Cathedral Window, Foliage (Creative Worship Stamps); Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Denim Texture, Speckled stencils (CWS); Prismacolor pencils. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~ Wanda
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment