I loved the inspiration photo for the current Inspired By...challenge! The bold blue and white stripes and the damask prints especially stood out to me. I totally botched my coloring strategy. I clear embossed the florals and colored with an aquapainter and dye inks. I did not use watercolor paper which was the first mistake. I then used some Copic markers to blend out the colors. It helped a little but still wasn't good.
STAMPS: Your Friendship (Creative Worship Stamps).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Mint, Meadow, Waterfall, Summer Shower, Slumber, Blue Jay (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Your Friendship (Creative Worship Stamps); On the Edge: Scallops Collection (PTI).
OTHER: Perfect Present stencil collection (PTI); Dasmask Pattern stencil (Creative Worship Stamps).




The card is beautiful. Love the design.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Absolutely beautiful card and focal flower, colouring looks fine to me. Love the background stencilling and die-cut border.
ReplyDeleteCarol x