Monday, August 4, 2014

CASE Study Challenge



I fell in love with the rich, vibrant card chosen from the gallery of this month's muse over on the CASE Study Challenge blog! Just had to play along, though I went with a softer and more rustic version of  Shari Carroll's card.  I went with an A2 size rather than a square and instead of a tone on tone stamped background, I wanted some texture, so I inked up a woodgrain embossing folder with Sahara Sand ink and ran the Sahara Sand panel through the Big Shot.  Thought it was only fitting to use veneer wood embellishments!

This also fits for Julie's DTGD challenge: inspiration photo.

Here's what else I used...
STAMPS: Mum's the Word (PTI).
PAPER: Sahara Sand (SU), White.
INK: Sahara Sand (SU), Flamingo and Mojito Pure Color dye inks by WPlus9.
ACCESSORIES: Mum's the Word dies by PTI, Wood veneer stars by Studio Calico, Jute twine, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by My Favorite Things, Woodgrain EF by SU.

2 comments:

Karen M said...

Love your gorgeous card - the background looks amazing xx

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the blooms!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!