Friday, November 8, 2013

CASE Study Card

I created most of this card last evening...inspired by Keisha Campbell - the talented new muse for
November on the CASE Study Challenge blog. I had a real battle of the bows with this creation and I'm still not happy with the result! I started with a quadruple bow with turquoise rhinestone...nah. Then there were 6 loops...nah. Last, I used my Bow Easy to create this simple bow and changed the embellishment...maybe.   I'm mulling over the idea of using wider black ribbon and turning it so the "tails" are hanging down!  I hate to get bogged down by one simple detail, but it happens occasionally and drives me crazy - lol!  This was the first time inking up this tiny PTI set called "Wonderful Words: Together" - sad, because I've had it for many months!

TGIF, but hate that it's the last of a 3 day stretch off work!  I could get used to not working full time!  Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!


Jeanne J said...

Hi Wanda! Great layout! I like the bold contrast of the b&w on the blue and yes! those fun sparkly sequins!

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired! The blue is so pretty!
Thanks for play with us over at CASE Study!

Debby Hughes said...

Love your battle of the bows and the result is stunning! Also got to love a die cut word too :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)