Monday, October 28, 2013

CASE Study Challenge

I'm on a posting roll this evening now that my desktop computer is back in the house! I made this card last week...inspired by the soft and feminine tags by the October muse, Elena Roussakis, on Chupa's CASE Study Challenge blog. The white on pink, the use of a tag, sequin embellishments and the graceful "arms" of the snowflake were what I envisioned when I saw the inspiration photo!  I layered three die cut snowflakes using SU's Snow Flurry Sizzix die.  The ornament was die cut using SU's Holiday Ornaments framelit after embossing with white EP on Blushing Bride cardstock.  It was then layered on a Framelit die called Chalk Talk by SU.  Love these frosty little bells that I found at Michael's! 

STAMPS: Lil' Inker Designs (sentiment), Ornament Keepsakes (SU)
PAPER: Merry Little Christmas 6x6 pad by MME, White, Blushing Bride, Silver glitter CS by SU
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark


Cathy Weber said...

I sure do love that Holly Jolly sentiment and those sweet jingle bells...that is a beautiful embossed ornament too!

Jeanne J said...

Oh gosh Wanda - embossing, glittery snowflake, sequins and jingle bells? You know I'm smitten here!!

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Love these colors !!! So pretty w/ the glitter !! :))
I'm glad I got a chance to catch up a little!! :))

Kim S said...

Loving the colors especially with the silver!