Thursday, October 17, 2013

Autumn Tag


I have another fall tag for you today...thanks to FOUR different challenges!
CASE Study - great inspiration card by Elena Roussakis with woodgrains and a pop of color
HYCCT "Stand Tall" - hosted by my good friend, Teresa - create a tall card
Ways to Use It - chipboard
Verve's October Diva Dare - create a tag/use tag on creation

I started with die cutting the largest Die-Namics traditional tag, then embossed with a Sizzix woodgrain embossing folder and sponged with Crumb Cake ink.  I used a chipboard frame from MME's "Wicked" collection then layered up with fussy cut leaves (from Verve's Harvest Blessings), sentiment banner, wood buttons and twine.
INK: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake.

These recent tag creations will be used to attach to gifts for our lead pastor and the associate pastor.  This is pastor appreciation month, so don't forget to let your pastor know how much he or she is appreciated!  They are "on call" 24/7 and do not have an easy job IMO!

Thanks for stopping by...looking forward to FOUR glorious days off work in a row!  Woohoo!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE this tag, Wanda!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Wanda!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Wanda I love the colorfull leaves on your Tag and love the woodgrain on the paper, nice arrangement too ...great Tag ...love this...

I join also the challeng on Case Study and my card is number 16 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be so glad if you like to leave me some love...hugs, Monika

Debby Hughes said...

Wanda what a wonderful tag! Love the pop of colour the leaves give :) Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)