Friday, September 13, 2013

Tuesday Trigger & CASE Study


The Tuesday Trigger inspiration challenge photo and the CASE Study Challenge card by Kathy Racoosin both had very similar feels to them - gradient rainbow colors and vertical lines having prominence in the design! For that reason, I created one card for both challenges.

I loved the overlapping colors happening in the "in transition" trigger photo, so I decided to overlap my arrows - stamping off once for some of them to give more of a gradient effect.  I was also inspired by the trigger colors - warm orange and cool blues and greens equals happy in my book! I used Kathy's vellum element in her card and added twine rather than ribbon.

STAMPS: Arrows 'N Elements by Reverse Confetti
PAPER: Bermuda Bay (SU), White (PTI), Vellum CS
INK: Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango
ACCESSORIES: Twine by PinkPaislee, Corner chomper.

So glad you stopped by...always love your comments!

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving the bright colours and arrows! Fabulous take on the two challenges too :)

Colleen said...

I love your bright card with all the arrows and that little tag is wonderful...what a great saying. Perfect card with the vellum and the twine!

MichelleZ said...

I love all of those arrows! Great card!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous card for the TT Challenge. I really like those overlapping arrows used for the straight lines in the inspiration photo

artful-notions said...

You knocked this one out of the park! The vellum is a great touch, BTW, helps to focus in on the tag sentiment.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great design - you've really captured the essence of both challenges.

Linda Beeson said...

I am in love with all of the arrow shapes and the great vivid colors.

Maureen Merritt said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous take on the challenge this week! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Cath said...

Hey Wanda! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)