Thursday, May 16, 2013

CASE Study

I just had to create a quick CAS card for one of my fave challenges...CASE Study

Maile Belles creates CAS like no other, so loved practicing the less is more concept. Here it is again...images from Reverse Confetti's Peacock Pretties set!  Ink colors are Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight - stamped off for the second line of color. A little stick pin by Little Yellow Bicycle was added behind the popped up sentiment circle.


Cathy Weber said...

This must be a trend...your card is the second one I've seen today with something "peacock" on it! I am always behind the times with the stick pin behind the sentiment circle. It is so nice to see a CAS card with a fancy little embellishment on it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Wanda! Great take on Maile's original. The stamped off effect looks great!

Jeanne J said...

Wonderful! I love all the layers of color here!