Thursday, May 30, 2013

CASE Study Challenge


It's the last week for CASEing a card by Maile Belles over on the CASE Study Challenge blog! I went pretty literal with my interpretation...adding a more masculine look with distressing and use of these "denim" papers from Authentique's 6x6 Bundle pad.  I used Tarnished Brass distress paint by Tim Holtz to make it appear that the feathers were "dipped" into the paint.  I'm also playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge with an "anything goes" theme. 

STAMPS: Peacock Pretties by Reverse Confetti
PAPER: Authentique, White (PTI)
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: QuicKutz "Feathers" cutting dies, Distressing tool.

9 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is lovely :) I really like the design and colours you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I love denim anything. The colors you chose are wonderful together. Great job.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Wanda!! [insert wave] Love this card -- colors and style is a perfect masculine card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, this is beautiful, Wanda...love the colors you used for the feathers!!!!

Maureen said...

what lovely dipped feathers! Great inspiration :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

cbuswell said...

Oooh, love this!! I'm feeling the need to buy some feather dies! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous Wanda...love those feathers!

Marisa said...

You have jumped on the feather bandwagon I see ;) Darling case adn fun papers for the feathers.