Saturday, May 25, 2013

CASE Study Challenge

I couldn't pass up the chance to CASE another of Maile Belles' gorgeous cards for the current CASE Study Challenge! I loved her card and knew I wanted to use PTI's 2-step peony images from the Rosy Posy stamp sets. Not sure if peonies come in yellow/orange colors...but, if they don't - they should! :-)  I sponged More Mustard ink over a honeycomb stencil by The Crafter's Workshop (Designs by Jaime) for a subtle BG, then stamped a couple of small leaf clusters using Lucky Limeade ink.  I popped some die cut leaves (Verve) and flowers (PTI) using foam tape for a quick and easy card!

What did I use?
STAMPS: Rosy Posy and Rosy Posy Step 2 by PTI; Bloom and Grow by Verve (leaves and sentiment).
PAPER: White, Daffodil Delight.
INK: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Stencil by TCW, Elegant leaves die by Verve, Rosy Posy dies by PTI.


Maureen said...

so pretty, Wanda! I have the second step set for Rosie Posie too and think it adds the perfect dimension! Thanks for playing with us again over on CASE Study :)

Lin said...

Yellow roses are my fave, and I absolutely LOVE this card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is lovely! My favorite take on this weeks challenge!

Well Done!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely stunning, Wanda....I loooove the yellow/orange flower and the stenciled background is fabulous!!!!!

PStanley said...

I really like the chicken wire background- it just grounds your focal point beautifully. Lovely card!

Marisa said...

That set has been taunting me forever! L ove how you used it to case the card :)