Friday, May 3, 2013

CASE Study Challenge




 I had a chance to play along with the CASE Study Challenge and was thrilled to see the new muse for May is the talented Maile Belles!  I've always admired her outstanding CAS creations!  I had no intentions of making a Christmas card when I first saw the inspiration card, but when I rifled through the pile of patterned 12x12 papers that I REALLY need to use up, this diamond pattern caught my eye.   I went with some dies by Lil' Inker Designs for the sentiment and tree.  Added Glossy Accents to the holly berries and layered the ornament die over some red CS.  A quick and easy card to add to my Christmas stash!

PAPER: "Anticipation" paper by Authentique.

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo pretty, Wanda....love the bright colors and the awesome die cuts!! Thanks for the inspiration...I need to get started on a few Christmas cards and you have nudges me in the right direction!!!

Cathy Weber said...

Wanda, this is such a great Christmas card...love that cute Christmas tree and that patterned paper...I have been trying to order that die FOREVER! It is always out of stock!

Larissa Heskett said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL X-mas Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

cbuswell said...

Fabulous! Love the diamond patterned paper and that cute tree! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!