Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello!


I've had this pre-made card shape from SU for over a month and decided it was high time to put it into action! I used the colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge and was inspired by muse Teri Anderson's card HERE on the CASE Study Challenge blog.  I chose several elements from Teri's card to add to mine: the ribbon tab, notebook page, using a tilted panel and the phone image immediately made me think of a "hello" sentiment.  I added a DP border from We R Memory Keepers' "May Flowers" 12x12 page.  I'm also entering this into Wendy's Free 4 All challenge on SCS to use chevrons.

I got some happy mail today when my Verve order arrived!  The layered flower and leaves are from the new "Surely Goodness" set - LOVE THIS SET!  The notebook image is from Verve's "Blue Skies" set. 

INK: Groovy Guava, Pool Party, Basic Gray
ACCESSORIES: Library clip, Chipboard butterfly by Heidi Swapp, Groovy Guava ribbon, Postage border Die-Namic by MFT, Say it in Studs bling by Prima Marketing.

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this, Wanda!! Great card shape and the flower is fabulous. I agree, that Surely Goodness set is fabulous :) Love the library clip and the ribbon tab too.

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this shape, so darlin...cute, cute card!

enjoy *~*

Dawn B. said...

These are some of my favorite colors. The blues are the same color as my crafty room. Very pretty. I love cards that are different shapes and sizes. I always forget to tell you I love your blog header too. So cute.

Sne┼żana Maricic said...

Very nice and sweet card.

PapierGirl said...

Just darling - love the shape and all the pretty details! :)

Vickie Z said...

Totally fun my friend!! Love your intrepretaion of the colors and Terri's card! SU base is fabulous!

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW! Another amazing card

Debby said...

Hi Wanda! Great use of that card base. Love the layers while still white space too :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Teneale Williams said...

Yes! I love the shape of the card and I have a few packets of these cards from SU! But you have rocked out the design and stepped it up.

Veronica Z said...

I just LOVE your shaped card! It is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!