Saturday, February 2, 2013

CASE Study Challenge


A quick CAS card for the CASE Study Challenge...with inspiration from the January Muse, Amber.
Her pair of cards are here on the right---->

Whenever I use PTI's quatrefoil die, it reminds me of a lattice fence that I'm peering through...into a rose garden in the case of this card!  The muted papers are from "The Lake House" 6x6 pad by KaiserCraft.  2013 has started out as a very difficult year for so many of our close friends, but this Amazing Grace Plain Jane stamp is so reassuring to me!  After hearing of a college friend's wife's diagnosis of brain cancer this week, I'm thinking I'll send this out to them with a prayer that it will give them comfort.  Thanks for stopping by...I always appreciate it!

9 comments:

Broni said...

This is AWESOME, Wanda!!

Marisa said...

That lattice is gorgeous, wanda. Lovely papers to go wtih it too. Sure your friend will appreciate it :)

Jeanne J said...

Hi Wanda! Love the lattice with the garden print paper - a perfect match! The fancy script and the pearls make this even more stunning!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card Wanda - beautiful!

Therese said...

how beautiful! love the papers you used with this card.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card Wanda! I really like how you created the background!

Kristen said...

beautifully done wanda, i love your card. colors and design choices are perfect! :-D

visiting from CASE Study
hope you can visit me too :)

Debby said...

Hi Wanda, beautiful take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! This is so beautiful! Fit for a lady! Thanks for linking this to CASE Study Challenge! :)