Thursday, December 27, 2012

CASE Study


There's a new CASE Study Challenge - last one for the year - and the inspiration is another beauty by the current talented muse, Windy Robinson! Large pearl flourishes and I don't get along well, so I opted for the smaller scale random pearl accents.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I loved the way she layered the two white panels for a subtle added dimension!  I used a new border die from PTI...perfect for any love-themed card.

Sun is out today...yippee!  Think I may venture outside the house for a change from yesterday!

STAMPS: Stronger Love (sentiment), Bloom & Grow (leaves) - both by Verve.
PAPER: Springtime Vintage DP by SU, Vintage Cream (PTI).
INK: Certainly Celery, Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Black EP, Corner scallop punch, Kaiser latte pearls, Elegant leaves die by Verve, Fine Linen satin ribbon by PTI, Buttercream paper bloom by Kaisercraft, XOXO border die by PTI.

8 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a dreamy card, Wanda! Have fun in the sun! :)

Bridget said...

So elegant and beautiful, Wanda - love the soft greens stripes and cream - GORGEOUS!!!!

Cindy Beach said...

I just love this, Wanda! So soft and elegant, with gorgeous colors. Love the random pearls, they add the perfect touch.

Marisa said...

Great card, Wanda! Love the way you used the leaf die and that XO die is on my hit list! Love it!!

Jeanne J said...

Wanda this is so pretty! I love the soft color and the light sprinkle of bling! I agree with Julee - definitely dreamy!!

maryr917 said...

this is a beautiful card Wanda-love the xo border die-now its on my wish list-hope your Christmas was a great one and happy new year

Maureen said...

so pretty, Wanda! love the sentiment and the gorgeous colours :) Thanks for playing with us over at CASE STudy :)

Kristen said...

Very pretty Wanda, I love the softness and the xo border. A beautiful card!

xo, Kristina
visiting from CASE study challenge
Hope you can stop by to say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com