Thursday, September 13, 2012

Case Study Challenge


I'm on a cardmaking roll today...my third post here! Have to say I'm happy to add another card to my Christmas stash by CASEing another of Torico's cards for the Case Study Challenge (see card on the right).  I used the negative die cut and sentiment banner elements from her card and this will be a flat, very mailable card for the holidays.

STAMPS: Petals and Peace (Flourishes)
PAPER: Forest Foliage (retired SU), Scarlet Jewel (PTI), White, Father Christmas Collection by Bo Bunny
INK: Forest Foliage
ACCESSORIES: Fancy Framed Tags Two by SB, Christmas Tree #2 by Sizzix, Victorian EF by Cuttlebug, Gold brads.

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome take on Torico's card Wanda!!! The Christmas tree is fabulous! Hugs ~S~

Shirley said...

I love this card, and just want you to know I'll be CASEing yours.