Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pop It CASE Study


I created this CAS card for Flourishes "Pop It" noontime challenge and it's also a CASE of this lovely card on the right by Joy Taylor on Chupa's CASE Study Challenge.  I colored a portion of the magnolia image, cut around it and popped it with foam dots.  I added yellow Stickles to the center for a touch of sparkle.  Fortunately, I don't need a sympathy card right now, but I needed to build up my reserve in case I do need one.

STAMPS: Magnolias (Flourishes), Calla Lilies (Flourishes)-sentiment.
ACCESSORIES: Chevron Die-Namics by MFT, Yellow Stickles, Adhesive pearls.
COPICS: G20, G21, G24, G28, Y21, Y23, Y35, E34

5 comments:

Barb said...

so beautiful!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Wanda this is pretty. That fun zig zag is a great fun idea, your pearls are the best accent. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Noon Challenge.

Katherine said...

The pearl placement is great- it looks random, but is beautifully executed. :)

Angela said...

Wow, this is fabulous!

Jamie said...

This is fabulous!