Friday, May 11, 2012

CASE Study Challenge

**For my Raise the Bar post...please scroll down** 

I just had to play for the chance to win stamps from Flourishes' new release, so this is for their first noontime challenge - Pretty in Purple!  I also wanted to play along with Chupa's Case Study Challenge where Agnieszka Malyszek is the guest muse for the month of May.  She has such a clean, simple style as seen in this card we were to CASE. 
I have a full day of plans today - my day off - so creating a one layer CAS card fit in nicely!  I went with Elegant Eggplant...a very deep shade of purple.  These papers are from 12x12" sheets by BasicGrey.  Stamps are from Flourishes Lenten Rose set - my favorite set from that company.  The border was punched using Martha Stewart's Vintage Floral punch.  Thanks for looking and commenting and hopefully I'll be back to complete the 2nd noontime challenge before 5PM!

1 comment:

cbuswell said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at CASE Study!