Sunday, March 25, 2012

CASE Study


I'm doing an about face with my second card today...from bright and bold to soft pastels!  This is for Chupa's CASE Study Challenge to CASE a beautiful CAS card by the talented Laura Bassen (photo on right)!  I started with this peachy print from Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime collection and added some yummy lace from Flourishes.  I wanted a watercolor look with the images, so I added Certainly Celery ink to the one and Tombow markers (873 & 098) to the other then sprayed lightly with water and stamped on the Vintage Cream base.  Martha Stewart's Pink Clay seam binding was a good match so I crinkled it up before making the bow.

STAMPS: Tiny Tags (PTI), Life (PTI)
INK: Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Great silhouette set and case. Lvoe the colour combo too.

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda! I love peach and light green together and I love this sketch! I may need to copy it! Blessings! Kathy

Vickie Z said...

Love how you used the flowers/vines image for the polkas on the left and silhouette image!!! Wonderful card!!!

Maureen said...

this is just lovely!! Wow! So soft and serene and LOVE the colours and ribbon :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Julie Koerber said...

Wanda, this is just so beautiful, soft and almost romantic. This is a keeper in my book! :-)

dstandard said...

I always love coming here - you have such beautiful creations!

Suzanne Russell said...

So soft and feminine. I love every detail-especially the tiny tag!

Christina said...

This is so soft and pretty, Wanda! Very feminine and delicate, especially with the lace trim and gorgeous bow. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!