Sunday, February 26, 2012

ODBDSLC98 Shaped Card

 **For my Flourishes Limelight Designer sneak peeks...scroll on down**
ODBD's Shining the Light Challenge is to create a shaped card or use a unique fold - no squares or rectangles allowed. I went with using SU's top note die for my shape and decided to combine this with the CASE study challenge on Chupa's blog.  This week we are to CASE a gorgeous altered frame by the ultra talented Karola Witczak. 
So, here's what I used...
STAMPS: Simple Things (ODBD)
PAPER: Victoria Gardens by Echo Park, Lucky Limeade, White (PTI)
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Top note die, Leafy Flourishes die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Clover die by ODBD, Button brads, Banner die by Lil' Inker Designs, Rosette die by Tim Holtz, Celebrate It decor flowers (Michael's).


Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous Wanda, I luv you flowers and details...hope you are back to feeling better....I am off this coming week; Gary and I will be painting and redoing my bathrooms....I soooo excited to get started!

hugs *~*

Debby said...

I love your interpretation Wanda! Love that you took the general layout and made it your own. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Wanda!! I just love the colors, the dp and especially the shape. You really rock this clover set!! Hope all is well!! How was your copic class?

Denise Marzec said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Wanda!..I love your style. Always makes me smile.

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful! And so very elegant too. I love that! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Wanda. The shape is perfect, and I love the pretty colors and swirls with the lovely flowers.

Rosemary said...

oh this is just outstandingly beautiful, wanda!! so glad to see you playing along with the shining the light challenge!!